Subject: FLASH: movie clip question
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 02:33:01 +0000 (GMT)

howdy Flashers (sounds kinda gross eh?),
I just spent 4 hours making this really tricked out movie clip
and found out after I had done it that I couldn't get the functionality
I wanted from within a movie clip. I tried to copy the layers into a
regular movie layer and got the keyframes to show up but could not
see anything on the stage...I then tried to copy the actual images
I was working with and paste them in place...that didn't work either...
because I am facing a deadline I have given up trying to get all the
functionality I wanted from it and settled for a muche paired down
version.

Any idea why this happened? Is this normal? More importantly,...
is there any way to circumvent this problem? Aaaaaaarrrrgghh!!!
Rusty