Subject: Re: FLASH: Site Check -HUMOR
From: Brad Yarhouse
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 20:52:32 +0000 (GMT)

>I was just out surfing and ran across this....funniest thing I've seen in a
>while. =)
>http://www.deepfried.com/webtek/html/animationservices.html

Brandon,

I just contacted the designer of that particular piece of animation that
is being featured in Wired's new animation gallery and she told me that its
use on the above mentioned site was not authorized. If you really want to
see something funny go view the original at:

http://www.hotwired.com/animation/collection/mumbleboy/tfdx3/

-Brad

R. Brad Yarhouse http://www.yarhouse.com/
Fusionary Media http://www.fusionary.com/