Subject: Re: FLASH: Site Check -HUMOR
From: Brandon Wolf
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 22:16:19 +0000 (GMT)

Ooohh naughty naughty...
Didn't know that Brad, thanks for clarifying...but if you go up a directory
you'll see one of the worst web sites ever created (on purpose I think -- it
looks like a joke)....that little snippet of Flash combined with their "We
make the best Flash" little promo just floored me with laughter...I was
teary

Brandon
FlashZone
www.flashzone.com