Subject: FLASH: haringkids.com
From: Daniel Wiener
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 17:28:59 +0000 (GMT)

The Keith Haring Foundation has just launched a new site for kids which
uses a mix of flash and html. As the site grows we plan to use flash
extensively and to redo many of the static pages using flash.

There are 12 different animations in the navigation bar. I think the
transition from "activities" to "keith" is particularly good.

There is no sound in the site. We decided not to use sound for aesthetic
and educational reasons as well as trying to keep file size down.

We plan to make the navigation into 4 movies and use the Load Movie
function, so that it will load more quickly.

Please take a look at it. Any thoughts would be helpful. I hope you
enjoy it.

http://www.haringkids.com

Daniel Wiener