Subject: Re: FLASH: My Rebuttal
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 17:33:26 +0000 (GMT)

Why is everyone freaking out about the different types of questions that
show up on this list? C'mon.... who cares? The list is working perfectly
right now. If any of you guys think this is such a problem that you can't
take it anymore get me your address and I'll be sure and Fed-Ex you a delete
key.

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com