Subject: Re: FLASH: My Rebuttal
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 20:18:47 +0000 (GMT)

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I used to be a roofer and roofer foremen (persons) would NEVER let you know what was going on. They never wanted to train the newbies because that was their bread and butter. They spent
all their time putting down the new people and giving them the worst jobs and generally doing the same things that I'm hearing on this alias right now.

I thought developers were better than that. >=(

My bubble has burst....

Ummm...Bill? Feel free to talk about anything you want. If you don't want to read posts from newbies with newbie questions then mind the business that interests you and don't read their @$%@*ing posts!

Have a nice day
mi dos pesos
Rusty