Subject: Re: FLASH: a flash newby *duck*
From: Brad Merritt
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 18:06:35 +0000 (GMT)

At 09:43 AM 11/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi folks...after experimenting with Flash for awhile now, I have finally
>made the decision to dedicate myself until I have a thorough knowledge of
>the program and all its capabilities. So as not to further weigh down the
>list with my juvenile questions...I was hoping some of you could point me to
>a good book or some online tutorials that may help me through some of the
>intro/fundamental stuff through some more intermediate stuff....any help is
>greatly appreciated. Ciao.tom

All the beginner work you would need is in the Sample files and Tutorial
with the program. The help files also have movies to show you techniques
and tools. Do the tutorial to get comfortable and then study the sample
movies and learn how they were made. Also go to Macromedia's Site for links
to more complex tutorial and such.

Brad