Subject: FLASH: timing of mc's???
From: Alice D.
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 18:07:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

This is probably just a matter of timing but in my test movie I made
three movie clips. Each lasts different period of time. But this is the
problem: when I put them together in a scene and play it, one of the
movie clips stays on - that is it plays once and stays. The other two
keep looping (they're also shorter in time.) I would like all three of
the clips to play just once and stay on the stage after having played
once. How can I do that without chaning the time duration of each clip?

(I also put a stop action at the end of every movie clip.)

...If that helps any this is the test:
http://www.svcc.edu/~drobnaa/test-flash/

Thank you.

Alice D.