Subject: Re: FLASH: timing of mc's???
From: John Croteau
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 18:27:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Alice,

> This is probably just a matter of timing but in my test movie I made
> three movie clips. Each lasts different period of time. But this is the
> problem: when I put them together in a scene and play it, one of the
> movie clips stays on - that is it plays once and stays. The other two
> keep looping (they're also shorter in time.) I would like all three of
> the clips to play just once and stay on the stage after having played
> once. How can I do that without chaning the time duration of each clip?
> (I also put a stop action at the end of every movie clip.)
> ...If that helps any this is the test:
> http://www.svcc.edu/~drobnaa/test-flash/
If you put a stop action in the end of each Movie Clip then each Movie
Clip shouls stop at the end of the Clip unless they are restaryted.
One reason they might restart is that you didn't put the Movie Clip(s)
in their own layer with empty frames to the end of the Movie.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/