Subject: FLASH: timing update!
From: Alice D.
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 18:32:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hello again,

I'm not really sure what was wrong but it's working now :) Each clip has
different duration of time, but has a stop action at the end keyframe. Then
in them main scene each layer that each clip is in has the last keyframe at
the same time... I'm not sure why it didnt' work before. The only change I
made was end each layer at the same spot...

Alice D.