Subject: RE: FLASH: My Rebuttal (Sickend by this)
From: Bernardo Antunes
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:03:03 +0000 (GMT)

I think that everybody have been having to much work, they hipersensible
to little things.
OK he something, that doesn't matter if I agree or not with it.

He maybe was nervous irritaded, with something, then he went to the
mailing list, that he has little time ti see and he found again 60 mails
to read that he had to pick the ones that he believe are important to
him. But he didn't had the time, but he wanted to, "I am furious" - he
said. I will notify everyone! How can anybody think that I can spend
every day that much time reading the list do find something chalanging.
And he did write it, and he did send it! And sudently he saw the
enourmous confusion that started from there, dam what have I made. Now I
need to defend my self!!!

Now everyone was in war, nobody whats war, not even the softest.

Now if someone say that he didn't had the rigtht do tell a opinion, you
will be also judging you, because, you wil bo doing the same!!

Bernardo