From: Dave Hollinden
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:13:48 +0000 (GMT)

At 11:45 AM 11/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Umm... Bill Wagner, I am a Tech Writer who has graduated to multimedia in
the >form of online documentation. I have read the Flash manual and, quite
honestly, it >is not one of the better documents I've ever read.

Exactly. If you've ever tried to figure out the subtleties of using sound
by reading the manual, you might agree that the manual doesn't go into much
depth.
Dave Hollinden
Audio Engineer
Jet City Studios, Seattle
dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com (mailto:dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com)