Subject: FLASH: Re:
From: Glenn Hart
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:28:43 +0000 (GMT)

-----Original Message-----
From: dylan <dzcatslip [dot] net>
To: cellatsirius [dot] com <cellatsirius [dot] com>; flasheratshocker [dot] com
<flasheratshocker [dot] com>; holly <hzhatwalker [dot] com>; jeniffer dyer <jeniffer
dyer>; joshandalataol [dot] com <joshandalataol [dot] com>; Lanny
<lanmolatintergate [dot] sdcoe [dot] k12 [dot] ca [dot] us>; lorenstraubathotmail [dot] com
<lorenstraubathotmail [dot] com>; mr546atbarnard [dot] columbia [dot] edu
<mr546atbarnard [dot] columbia [dot] edu>; winoasataol [dot] com <winoasataol [dot] com>; mark fiore
<fioreatwell [dot] com>; rick <rpeatslip [dot] net>; squayatsirius [dot] com <squayatsirius [dot] com>;
Steven <wissypipatpacbell [dot] net>; Terje <terje [dot] finstadatfys [dot] uio [dot] no>; tree
<treeatap [dot] net>; tricia <gradieatengrng [dot] pitt [dot] edu>; Yarrow <dreamquakeatpon [dot] net>
Date: November 5, 1998 1:16 PM

>i just got this forwarded to me, thought i'd better pass it along:
>

> If you receive an e-mail titled "Win A Holiday" DO NOT open it. It
> will erase everything on your hard drive. Forward this letter out to
> as many people as you can. This is a new, very malicious virus and not
> many people know about it. This information was announced yesterday
> morning from Microsoft, please share it again pass this along to
> everyone in your address book so that this may be stopped.
>
>Xila Liu
>Tsinhua University, Beijing
hasnt anyone learned that these are just things people make up - opening an
E-mail - CANNOT erase your hard drive - opening a file within an e-mail
maybe - come one lets not be sending thisn crap out on the list