Subject: FLASH: setting mime on a NT4 box running IIS4?
From: Jester_boy
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:54:33 +0000 (GMT)

Can Anyone help me, I am trying to set up my site to run mime, however I am a little unsure as to how to do that. Please respond to this email address for I am not logged onto the flasheratshocker [dot] com alias at this moment and would not see the post. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Jester

Also if any of you have the account information for signing up to the alias it would be greatly appreciated.