Subject: RE: FLASH: First Time Flash
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 20:25:35 +0000 (GMT)

Charles...

I liked the intro...but the "twirling in" of the text at the very end seemed
a little slow..choppy. Perhaps increase the amount of time it has to
'tween?

Other than that...neat site. Like the feel of the rest of it, although I'd
say navigating leaves a little to be desired.

I saw the partnership with Platinum, and I'm wondering if your office is my
neck of the woods?

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302