Subject: Re: FLASH: Sneak Preview - The Biggest Flash Game
From: Anthony Byrne
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:27:58 +0000 (GMT)

Can anyone help with the Space station level as I have come to a complete
standstill!!! I have been able to do all the rest.......

Very well put together if a little on the large size, but considering the
amount of content it has been done very well. Sometimes you do wish things
would speed up a little, especially with the common animation sequences.
Looks good, sure to be a winner.