Subject: FLASH: John C and Colin M/Flash Frames
From: Jeff Bradshaw
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:20:17 +0000 (GMT)

Mr. C and Mr. M,
Can Flash talk to the javascript in a header frame from the body
frame?(repost)

In a 3 frame layout, I produced a teaser Flash screen that sits in the
body frame. The left and header frames have already been built with
gif's and HTML. The header frame runs through a sequence showing the
selection and deselection of gif buttons using javaScript. I want to
show a button highlighting in the header frame (non Flash) and have it
load a .swf in the body and so on in a loop...a running demo of what's
in the site. I've read the doc and it seems like it's possible if
everything is built with Flash, but I've run into opposition about
restructuring the site. How do I keep track of which button is
highlighting in the header? ... Is there a tutorial ?