Subject: Re: FLASH: Sneak Preview - The Biggest Flash Game
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:23:26 +0000 (GMT)

>Can anyone help with the Space station level as I have come to a complete
>standstill!!! I have been able to do all the rest.......

If you don't have the card for the space station, you missed
something in the level before (the jungle). Since this is a spoiler,
send me an email if you want a more direct hint of some kind :)

doh, i played this game all the way through, provided the url to
3 other friends who also played it through, and played it through
again with one of my children, and don't know if i remembered to
post back that i liked it, but i liked it a lot :). few things it
could use here and there (not having to start over again if you
lose the window for some reason being one of the top requests,
and maybe a little reworking at the end... actually maybe just a
more enthusiastic 'you won' ...but generally speaking a great
game!

laura mollett
lmollettatmindspring [dot] com