Subject: Re: FLASH: In and Out Tweening
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:57:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Russell,

> Has anyone ever noticed that when you alter your tweening from In to Out
> that the next to the last frame in your tween just...disappears?
> Has anyone found a way to counter this?
I haven't had this problem and I have done this hundreds of times.
Are you on Windows or Mac? If you could provide a step-by step
procedure, I (and I'm sure others) will try to duplicate it.
The only time I've seen something like this is when someone had another
object in the tween layer other than the beginning or ending symbol. Or
the ending symbol is not created from the exact same symbol as the
beginning.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/