Subject: FLASH: Download examples
From: Marc Toscu
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:56:21 +0000 (GMT)

Flashers ,

Where can I download good examples of Flash files (except for the MM page)
so I can improve my skills and how can I download a Flash files on the net
(not encoded) ?
Is there a way to do this, just like HTML source files ?

Does anyone know if there's a package like U-Lead's Smartsaver to optimize
Flash files ?

Have a very good weekend all of you !