Subject: FLASH: Levels?
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 01:20:07 +0000 (GMT)

The manual doesn't really help clarify the topic of movie layers for me. Could some one help me a little with this?

How do you know if an swf movie that has been saved can be a level in another fla file?

How can you tell what level a movie is?

And do you import a movie ??? or... I just don't understand how another movie becomes part of the movie you are working on.

I am not referring to movie clips. Movie clips make sense to me. I am confused about levels though.

Anyone?

quinn.