Subject: Re: FLASH: Beta Test
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 22:08:49 +0000 (GMT)

One of the movies is only 64k, and the other movie is 97k if that. It
was slow loading for me as well, my best guess is that my server is
servicing their server, this fine Sunday afternoon!
mbrzys

---Rusty Worden <rwordenatcisco [dot] com> wrote:

> What is it supposed to do? I see nothing other than a header with a
link for Home and E-mail. Home does not seem to work....my bad, home
works, it just takes a really long time on a T1. Nice graphics, is
this all one movie? It seems to be taking an awfully long time with a
T-1, 350 Mhz Penttium II, and it's Sunday when very few people are
surfing.

> I gave up waiting...I'll get at it later.
>

> At 09:42 AM 11/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >After two weeks of revamping my site, I need opinions, comments and
> >suggestions. Give an honest critique. . .
> >
> >TIA
> >
> >mbrzys
> >==
> >http://www.brzys.com

> >For info on digest mode send: info flasher to
list-manageratshocker [dot] com

> Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
> Rusty Worden
> Webmaster
> Cisco Systems
> 408-527-7587
>
> I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
> passengers in his car.

==
http://www.brzys.com