Subject: Re: FLASH: Beta Test
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 22:05:00 +0000 (GMT)

> >http://www.brzys.com

> Hi, Mary.
>
> (In my best John C imitation): The MIME is not set correctly on your
server.

Is the MIME something in the HTML code or is the setting need to be
changed on the Server where the files reside?

The clock is an applet that is triggered by a JavaScript function that
is called Using the Get URL property of a button. You can have it, if
you want it. I got it off of a Developer's site, probably Gamelan. mbrzys
==
http://www.brzys.com