Subject: Re: FLASH: Frames
From: Brandon Wolf
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:06:30 +0000 (GMT)

I know of one way that you can try, it calls Label X instead of Scene X or
Frame X, but it could be a good foundation for what you are trying to do.
http://www.flashzone.com/FLAs/advanced/advanced.html
2nd Example, called "Calling Labels Across Frames"

Hope this helps,
Brandon
FlashZone
www.flashzone.com