Subject: FLASH: Exporting to Freehand
From: Flasher
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:34:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.... I've made a
logo in flash and am trying to export it out to Freehand (pref. with
layers and all) so that I can fuss with some pantone colours and other
stuff. Only trouble is, none of the export image formats seen to work for
me. They either give an horrible image or no image at all (black fillled
outlines, like a sillouette). Now, with the poor images, I understand
that it may be displaying a preview image, but I really need to see the
full image (thats a freehand question I guess, sorry). But also I have
gradients in some of the shapes and it is not coming across with them it
simply seperates the fill into bands of solid colour, each one an
indvidual shape rather than one shape with a gradient fill. If anyone can
make sense of my ramblings and could possibly help me, I'd be really
grateful.

Ta,
Jez

----