Subject: FLASH: I need a bit of direction for some help...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:51:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hello folks...

I'm about to wrap-up a pretty decent project...for the professional world,
that is, and I've got a couple of questions.

Without giving out the URL publicly (client would probably get really
ticked), I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has a moment to
assist a fellow Flasher.

If you are able, I'll send you the URL and then will tell you what I'm in
need of assistance with.

Thanks tons...this list has been nothing less than a pillar of knowledge.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984