Subject: Re: FLASH: (rephrased) Printing in Flash
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 23:45:22 +0000 (GMT)

At 04:14 PM 11/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello again,
>
>I am sorry, I guess I was not very clear.
>I am making a Flash movie in which the user can change elements in the
>movie. I need to make it so the user can print their customized picture
>from their browser.
>
>Brad Merritt

Actually I thought your question was clear. Anyway, I wonder what would
happen if your elements were each in a movie clip present in the first
frame of the movie, and whatever controls (buttons, I guess) you use would
TellTarget the clips so everything stayed in the first frame. Does that
work? (A shot in the dark, admittedly).

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>