Subject: FLASH: FLASH3 stops during "export movie"
From: Christian Gayton
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 18:23:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
Well i'm experiencing a new problem and can't figure why my machine does
it.
Yes, my PC starts to be overcharged, it's a Pentium Pro 180 with 64 Mb
RAM
I've a .fla file which is 1.2Mb
When i Test Movie, FLASH3 CAN create the .swf file needed to do the
test.
When i try to export the movie, it freezes, and i only have the
CTRL/ALT/DEL solution. With the message "FLASH3 : no response"
I tried with the "text report" to see what happens, and the process is
stopped at frame 256 (important number in a computer, as far as i know)
As my first HD is full (only 51Mb free), i changed the virtual memory in
my control panel to a SCSI harddrive where i've got +100 Mb free space :
the problem still exists :-(
What i can't understand is that the creation of the swf file (with test
movie) works, but not the export, and i'd like to protect my movie ;-)
Does anyone have an idea ?
TIA
Christian
http://cgconseil.com