Subject: Re: FLASH: error message
From: Brandon Wolf
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:15:02 +0000 (GMT)

I could not duplicate the error, would you mind sending me the SWF and/or
FLA so I can try it, I tried on 36 different NT servers all with somewhat
different settings, some even domains. The only consistency is that they are
all Application Servers in addition to File Servers. Is your server a File
Server only perhaps?

...just taking stabs in the dark now
Brandon
FlashZone