Subject: RE: FLASH: site check (finally)
From: Maraya Cornell
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:19:17 +0000 (GMT)

Wow-a lot is going on! I think your basic design is very nice and clean, and
your choice of colors is appealing. But there is way too much animation for
a resume. It's hard to read the text with boxes whirling and balls bouncing
everywhere. It would be much more impressive if you simplified it - just a
very short, subtle animation at the beginning of each section. I did like
the multiple copies of fuzzy text hovering and finally aligning themselves
to be readable, but I think that could be shortened and simplified also. The
first page should load more quickly. It isn't clear that when you click
Resume, below, you're going to have to watch the initial animation over
again. Maybe you could call it Introduction or something. Rotating text is
getting kind of tiring, but maybe that's just from the perspective of
someone who looks at too many Flash movies. If you add music, find something
that's not too overwhelming. And don't forget the Stop Music button!

Also, the n in 'position' is missing from your objectives page.

Really good for your first project!

--Maraya