Subject: Re: FLASH:Tell Target
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:09:00 +0000 (GMT)

Marc,

I just wanted to say thanks again for helping me figure out how
to TT from one movie to another. You really helped me create
a very cool scrolling index. We had been trying to figure out
how to do this for quite some time and have not gotten any answers
to my posts about this up until now.

ThanX again. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.