Subject: RE: FLASH: site check (finally)
From: Len Harrison
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 02:03:11 +0000 (GMT)

Nice stuff, Alice,

Thought I'd add a few pence worth not mentioned by others.
1) In awards you provide the url for a Web site you did. Should be a link,
I'd think. Could target your old window with it. Might want to frame it, so
the user would keep inside your context.
2) In places your black type gets lost against the darker areas of your
gradients. This is particularly noticeable with the green one. In Skills and
Experience, we see this in the word "free-lance". In Education, it happens
again with "Republic".

Pretty cool on the whole,

len harrison
instructional designer