Subject: Re: FLASH: site check (finally)
From: Chris de Deugd
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 03:14:52 +0000 (GMT)

Alice D. wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Finally, my first big(er) movie is completed. If you find the time
> please check out
> http://www.svcc.edu/~drobnaa/resume/
> and click on the first link.
>
> No sounds yet. Still working on it :)
> Thank you for all you help!
>
> Alice D.

Hi Alice,

I looked at it one time - I liked the whirling text - readibility was not
hindered by the animating objects, and I liked the delicacy of the entire
thing. BUT..I think there's too much of the same, too much repetition. Each
item of your resume could differ more substantiallly from the others. Why
not animate the text very differently in each item ?
It would give more live.

Just a thought,

Chris de Deugd