Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash competetion?
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:11:09 +0000 (GMT)

Nigel Randsley-Pena wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Umm, a proggy that will extract the sound track from a mov file. Have
> you tried the QuickTime3 player ?

Hiya Nigel,

THanks for the mominto,

Well Im viewing some mov files through the QT3 player, but I dont see an
option
to extract any sounds. Its not an editing proggy, just a player. I can view
the specs on them but not extract them to any other format, etc, wav.

Can you be more direct?

-DG-

> On the second matter. This is, to say the least vapourware. I do a lot
> of cryptography coding and so I'm used to seeing announcements like this
> one. Usually the are nothing more than snake oil.

Thats what I thought, but its always good to check.You dont know if your
missing something if you dont question if your missing something.<g>

-DG-