Subject: Re: FLASH: 3d
From: Tommy D'Aquino
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 03:34:11 +0000 (GMT)

>What's everyone using to do 3d animations?
>I'm very interested in this sort of thing, like at the
>matinee site. I've been using Ray Dream but the only
>compatible vector format is .dxf and it's not happening.
>Thanks,
>-Brian

Brian,

This has been discussed here on the list recently and it seems to be the
general concensus that you do your Reference 3D anim in your 3D package,
import the rendered file as a layer, then painstakingly trace over each
facet of your model to create a Flash vector animation.

Hope this helps!

Tommy D'Aquino

DAQ Productions
http://www.fred.net/tommydaq

"He'll pinch my cheek. I hate it when he does that!"
- Billy (the Princess Bride)