Subject: Re: FLASH: flash:illustrator 8 import problems
From: Aaron Cushing
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:15:47 +0000 (GMT)

it sounds like the original Illustrator 8 file might have a layer or two in
it which would contain your unexpected art. Do a "show layers" and have a
little peek. You'll have to set those other layers to visible, then delete
each one, leaving only the layer you want. You wouldn't get your problem by
saving as Illustrator 7, because 7 doesn't support layers.

Aaron Cushing Multimedia Developer
Crescent Studios We Deliver!
http://www.c-studios.com

-----miss marjie wrote: -----

Has anyone had any problems importing from Illustrator 8? I get some weird
clip art images that don't exist in the original image. If I save it as
Illustrator 7 it comes in fine??????