Subject: FLASH: Endless scrolling....
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:53:23 +0000 (GMT)

If this is just a nuisance in my own mind then feel free to curse at me BUT...

Does anyone else get flustered by the miles of scrolling down in the digest form of this list which is caused by the original message included in the reply and then the reply to the message and original reply and so on and so on....

In many other lists, the courteous thing to do is snip the original message so that other readers can realize what thread it is but not have to read the entire message. And especially in this list which has soooo many posts (I swear to god, how do you all manage to find time to finish your work??). I find this list mostly helpful but am missing a lot, I think, in my haste to read the vast flows of text that pour across my screen.

Just a thought, as I spend an hour or more catching up on flasher-digests...

quinn.