Subject: FLASH: New Site please review
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 05:56:27 +0000 (GMT)

After weeks of nail biting and months of getting familiar with Flash, I have finally come up with something I feel good about.

Got the pop up menu working, got the scrolling index working, and got the Tell Target nailed (Thanks to Marc Hoffman). I'm happy about that.

I know that I use bitmap images. I have to. That decision is not in my hands so, when you review it please do not respond about that. It will be falling on ears that can't make the hands move. Anyway...I really look forward to hearing everyones feedback on this one.

http://www.cisco.com/mm/quickstart/8540/iqs8540-Lv0.htm

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.