Subject: Re: FLASH: New Site please review
From: Brad Merritt
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:02:56 +0000 (GMT)

At 09:49 PM 11/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>After weeks of nail biting and months of getting familiar with Flash, I
have finally come up with something I feel good about.

Very cool and informative. Its nice to know that people are using Flash to
do more than move around shapes. You have the right to feel good about it.
Nice work.
Have you ever seen the home improvement site that uses Flash to show how to
put things together. I cannot remember the name of the site, but it has all
these animations to put together tables and such.

Brad