Subject: Re: FLASH: Newbie (I hate that word) Question
From: Brad Merritt
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:10:47 +0000 (GMT)

>If access to lessons are available in your area, spend the money and learn
the
>fundamentals.

It took me a week to learn the fundamentals of Flash 2 when it came out.
There is no class that could have taught me any faster than I learned on my
own. There were no professionals to guide anyone at that time. All the help
you need is in the Flash program lessons and in the tutorials on the web.
You don't need to give anyone money to learn Flash. Just look around at
what people have done and spend time with the program. Do ALL the
tutorials. Half the questions on this list are in your Flash folder on your
hard drive.

Brad