Subject: FLASH: Semi off topic Javascript question...
From: Gomez, Steve
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:15:52 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry about this off topic JavaScript question, but since it is
something going on my flash site and I know there are a bunch of JS
studs on this list.... I thought I'd ask it here...

I was just wondering if there was a way to pass information in a form on
"HTML page A" to a form on "HTML page B" using Javascript (and maybe a
cookie here or there)? And if so how?

Hope I was clear enough... Thanks for your time and email space...
-Steve