Subject: RE: FLASH: Newbie (I hate that word) Question
From: Greg Neat [Sales & Marketing]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:41:08 +0000 (GMT)

DG, Glenn,

Trial and error works for me...It seems
a much more creative route. I taught myself Photoshop, Freehand,
Illustrator etc. and worked in those programs for at least 3 years before
any formal training and I am as strong as those around me who trained from
the start. In the aspect of knowing what tools to use for a new task I am
the most adept at finding quick solutions. I also am more inventive in my
methods and feel less inhibited in my work than others. Any method of
learning is good. I think it's all about what method most engages you. I am
teaching myself flash now and it is a time consuming process but I know that
when I am ready to put my pages out there they will be strong.