Subject: RE: FLASH: drawing lines
From: Judy Miller
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:58:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Andrew,
I haven't been following this thread fully, lack of time sends everthing to
the Flash folder for a later look, but I noticed this post, and I have the
problem using my new Intuos tablet with Painter all the time. I haven't used
it much in Flash but no problem so far. Lots of people on the Painter list
experience the same problem with their tablets, so maybe that is the
problem.
thanks,
Judy
Oh, I have a Pentium ll

I've had a recent project which required a lot of detailed tracing and I