Subject: Re: FLASH: [OT] Database software
From: Marc
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:37:42 +0000 (GMT)

Microsoft access is also fairly powerful if you know how to use it, and it is
easy to use, with heaps of online help, such as http://MSAccess.listbot.com I'm
currently using Access to create a clients database. You can download it at
http://www.wearne-co.com.au/tele2000.zip It isn't all finished, but very close
to it.

Marc