Subject: Re: FLASH: preloading swf files prior to LOAD MOVIE command
From: Alan Prather
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:26:58 +0000 (GMT)

Yes,
It will cache them when loaded in HTML, but I am unsure about Nested
movies..
I'd imagine if you loaded topic2.swf on the main page while the user was
reading the main document, then using a load_movie to load that file in the
same flash object instance wouldn't use the browsers cache for sure.
Remember to make movies 'invisible in an html doc, you have to make them 2
by 2 pixels.
You might want to try it.
-Alan