Subject: Re: FLASH: newbie having problems
From: dylan
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:29:19 +0000 (GMT)

>I'm trying to do a web site. I have the main movie with scene 1
>(intro) and scene 2 ( where main menu appears). You can click on
>a (menu) button in scene 2 which loads a movie.
>
>I wanted to put a button in this loaded movie that will lead back
>to scene 2 (where main menu appears) of my main movie. How do I
>do this? I wanted to skip scene 1 (intro).
>
>I have other questions but I think I'll confuse myself if I get
>anymore complicated in this one post. Thanks in advance for your
>help,
>
>Sarah Lloyd
>selloydatearthlink [dot] net

sarah,
one way to do this is to have your second movie load into another level,
and park your main movie on an invisible frame. then just put a tell target
on the button in your loaded movie that tells _level0 (your main movie) to
go to desired frame.

Dylan Champagne
Artist/Animator
dzcatslip [dot] net