Subject: RE: FLASH: Semi off topic Javascript question...
From: Gomez, Steve
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:19:26 +0000 (GMT)

Colin,

Thanks a lot for the reply... I really appreciate it since I am a JS
novice trying to get this thing done... Which of the two methods do you
reccommend for doing the passing of information from one form another?
I am trying to make an online purchase form that after you click the
submit button... the information comes up on the next screen for
verification before final submittal for purchase... I have seen it done
on other online purchase sites, but I can't figure out how to get it
done quickly and easily....

Thanks again...
-Steve