Subject: FLASH: loadmovie question and FS command?
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 20:47:31 +0000 (GMT)

I have two questions that I bet are really easy to answer. First, I am
now (after help from a member of this list) having Flash bounce back and
forth from Flash movie to Flash movie using the load movie action.

My Question is: How do I create an action that will allow me to script
a button so that it will load another flash movie in, but also go to a
particular point in that movie. I've tried loadmovie and then goto, but
that doesn't work. I've tried loadmovie and telltarget, but I may not
have done it right. help?

Also, I want to create a button that goes to another web site, but also
loads that web site in another URL. I've heard it can be done with the
FS command, but I can't figure it out and the book isn't any help. So
once again I am at the mercy of the list.

I just want to say, this list is great! Keep it alive!