Subject: FLASH: Advice - please
From: Joe Davies
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:26:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there, as a newcomer to Flash I have been struggling through the lessons.
I am seduced, its a brilliant program but difficult (for me at least) to
come to grips with. I'd appreciatte any words of wisdom as to how to
familiarise myself with Flash, locations (websites) of pre-made graphics and
tips. Ive trawled thru much of the Marcodemia website and whilst enjoyed it,
I didnt find too much to help. I'm really keen to get to grips with this.
If you feel inspired to reply and wish to save the bandwidth of this group
who are undoubtedly experienced please reply direct to me joeatsuiseki [dot] com

Many thanks

Joe