Subject: Re: FLASH: Nigel: Flash, Beatnik and Java
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:13:16 +0000 (GMT)

Jeff,

Quite so...
I've done some 'integrating' with Beatnik and Flash and the results are
very good.
It's a pity Beatnik doesn't have a PC version of the editor yet, even if
it has been promised for more than a year now. This is a bit of a turn
off for me as working with midi is much easier in PCland.
My opinion is that 'dropping' support for Java in WebTV is a serious
no-no, and not only for this reason. Anyway I'm just a developer so what
do I know about the 'market strategies' they have.